Friday, November 14, 2008

SNL Friday.


Yet another absurd SNL Digital Short.

I think my favorite part is "Act Casual," hahah...



Also, a short story by me.

A drawback of working at a large corporation is that I often get phone calls not meant for me.  It usually goes like this:

"Hello, this is Dan."
"... Bob?"
"No, what extension are you trying to reach?"
"19358"
"Ok, this is 1935."

How does that even work?  I don't know.  AG are morons.

So I don't check my voicemail often. I checked today for the first time since Monday, and had 7 new messages (that's unusual, we use mostly email).  Tuesday, I got one from a "Bill Hueg."  Summing it up, it went something like this:

"Hey Jim, this is Bill.  I just wanted to let you know we have a Continental Tour coming around today at 10, so if you can be ready by then, everything should go smoothly."

Then on Thursday, I got one going,

"Hey Jim, Bill again.  Remember that Continental group we were gonna be presenting to?  Well, they're showing up today instead at 2, so if you could make sure to do your thing and have the presentation ready to go, that'd be great, thanks, I'll see you soon."

Well.  I hope I didn't just lose someone money or a commission of some kind.  

No comments: