Friday, October 10, 2008

TOTALLY RAD!!


Mike, I know you were asking me to read your post next time I checked the blog, and now here I am to just post overtop it.  Sorry about that!

So my friend Meg's birthday was last week, and she had an 80s birthday theme party.  There were probably, like, 40 people dressed in 80s apparel in a small apartment. But it was so much fun.  Glow necklaces, strobe light, 80s music, yellow and pink streamers.  Meg went all out.  I'll try and post the pictures on my Facebook sometime soon, but I'm really bad about updating there.  Here's me and Meg, as a taste, though:

Anyway, that isn't my real reason for posting.  My real reason is because I wanna post another funny video, because that's how I do.  BUT(!) the video is 80s related!  So... awesome segway, huh??  Right??  Guys?

Everybody knows* "Take On Me" as one of the best 80s songs ever.  And most of us have seen the music video, it's a classic.  Family Guy even parodied it.  Well, here it is again; but this time, the lyrics have been changed to represent what's going on in the video.  And it made me cry laughing the first time I saw it.  I hope you enjoy it as much.



*Demetriou excluded.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

The funny thing is I looked at your picture and saw an outfit I totally wanted. That's what American Apparel is serving up these days.