Monday, January 19, 2009

Liuzzi's Future Car (That is, Liuzzi's Car Model in the Future. Not a Car I am Buying in the Future. Because I Can't Afford It. Cleared Up?)


Ladies and Gents, the 2010 Toyota Prius.


Features:
- 50 mpg (I get about 44mpg)
- L.E.D. headlamps
- A SOLAR PANEL Moonroof.  When you're within 30 yards of the car, you can use your electronic key dealy to cool the cabin to a pre-set temperature, without ever turning on the engine.  Bad.  Ass.  Because I sweat alot and need my car cold at all times, even when I'm not yet in it.
-  Eco, EV, and Power Modes.  Example:  Eco-Mode reduces the sensitivity of the gas pedal in order to maximize fuel efficiency (I need this.  Leadfoot.  Very bad.).
- Pre-Collision System.  Basically, the car is smarter than you (well, ME, at least), and will go "Whoa now, Dan.  You're a little close to the car in front of you, dontcha think?  How bout I just brake a little for you?"  So it's essentially one step closer to the future where machines and technology take over the world.  It's Demetriou's nightmare.  I cannot wait.

I highly recommend this car, and give it 5 Liuzzi heads out of 5.

No comments: