Tuesday, January 20, 2009

See I was on the Line



Quotables:

"This brother seen him and was like GAAAHHHDDD-DDDAAAAAAAMMMMMMNNNNN"

"See how dat door hittin dat dang, see it's hittin dat dang"

"And I will be represented by this Hershey Kiss...........That's gay as I hell, i ain't gonna be no damn Hershey Kiss, what the hell I ain't got no other candy?"

"Hmm that's some good ice cream, that's the best ice cream I done had all year, umm umm ummm, ain't nothing like getting the flavor of some ice cream. Catchin da flava."

The entire Remote Control part.

"Now listen handicapped people, I have nothin against you. And I like the fact that you have y'all own parkin spaces right on the doh', you need em you deserve em you gone through a lot of shit, but you can't tell me yo mother f--kin' spot worth $300."

1 comment:

Dan Liuzzi said...

hahahahaha you would post that.

But that was hilarous. The way he said "and I will be represented by this Hershey kiss"... I LOLed so hard.