Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blogging

Hello All!

Liuzzi, I must admit, this whole 'Blog' thing actually seems like a pretty cool idea. Brings back memories of those yester-years with easyjournal. I think all of us had a journal going (except for Kristi, who I believe was officially pronounced dead during those years and was replaced by 'she who must not be named') which allowed us to stay in touch despite the distances between us. Plus, some of the posts were pretty damn funny. The one thing about our group of friends is that we are all characters in our own way. This blog should help us all stay in touch much better and allow us to enjoy the kind of humor only we find humorous. I promise to contribute as much as possible with stories of life with Mr. Daniel Dean Demetriou. Good work Mr. Liuzzi, and Happy Birthday Mr. Dan Penrith and Ms. Kristi Christ!

1 comment:

Dan Liuzzi said...

Alright, J!! I'm counting on you to keep this up with me! Also, I look forward to hearing many, many stories of living with Dan Demetriou. You should have a whole blog just called "My Life Living with Daniel Dean Demetriou."

If he so much farts in an unusual way, I wanna read about it here.