Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Demetriou's Best Friend


Who is this Steve? As person who likes everyone, I must say this particular person does tend to get on my nerves. So, how do you make a Steve?
  1. A dash of "stereotypical black person at a movie theater"
  2. Two cups of social awkwardness
  3. Three tablespoons of being extremely opinionated
  4. A spoonful of stubbornness
  5. One cup of 'Even though I am wrong, I am right'
  6. Four teaspoons of anger
  7. A large dash of extreme self-confidence

Take all of those ingredients and mix them all up and you get our beloved Steve. Demetriou says he means well... but in all honesty this person should not be allowed around people. So, why is Demetriou friends with him? It could be that Demetriou is a good person who see the good in anyone. Or, perhaps there is more?

3 comments:

Dan Liuzzi said...

J, the images were all crazy placed, so I tried fixing it... only problem now is it's so small! Sorry man. Feel free to re-upload them again, I don't know what's up with it.

My bad dude.

Ollec12 said...

Personally, I really enjoy having Steve around. He always has well-timed appropriate comments and a laugh that never stands our or is obnoxious. Jason should probably not make things up before deciding to hate somebody. I am sure Demetriou would agree.

Kristi said...

Steve is so socially awkward that I think he might actually be a little autistic. Definitely on the spectrum...that's all I'm saying.