Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Because Everyone's Been Talking About Drinking...


T Minus 3 days and Liuzzi doesn't have his passport. I'm actually starting to doubt I'll make this trip. I should know by tomorrow if I'll be able to go or not. If I don't get it... I'm looking into some sort of legal action or something. I'm gonna want a refund for MANY dollars. ANYWAY. While I sit here, going grey stressing over it, I thought I'd post some drinking related things I've seen.

This here is the Yin Yang Power Bomb Shot Cup. Now, I don't know much about shots or "bombs" or whatever the kids nowadays use as "chasers." But I recall Penrith and Jason liking to do some sort of "bomb." I know this is probably inferior to dropping a shot glass in a glass, but I thought I'd show anyway. If you can't figure out how it works by looking at the picture, click the link... and all will be revealed.







This is just kinda funny. At a whopping $49, even Dan Liuzzi wouldn't spend money on this Sommelier Wine Glass. Yes, it's made of glass. And yes, it looks like a party/college drink cup. But it's a wine glass!! CRAZY!! ...I make fun, but seriously, it's kinda a funny idea.
















The piece de resistance! ...Three chicks in a pool. Nah, just joshin'. There are two competing products from what I'm aware. Both are the same idea: Beer Pong in the pool. There's Poolside Pong (featured at left) and there's PortOPong. I actually think it's a REALLY good idea and wanna do it. I mean... Don't get me wrong, I would fail with flying colors and lose like I always do. But still, fun.




Well. There's some fun stuff for you to waste 5 minutes reading about. really hope I see you all in 3 days. If I don't, I'm going to be jealous to the point of anger. ARGGGGGH PASSPORT SHIT!!!

2 comments:

Geoff said...

I hope you get your passport in time, I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Kristi said...

Those wine glasses are AMAZING.