Friday, July 18, 2008

DEMONRY! BLACK MAGIC! AAGH!!


Well, illusionary images are nothing new.  I'm sure we've all gotten forwards, chock full of 'em.  But, I still enjoy them.  It's fascinating to see how our eyes trick our brain and blah blah blah.  

So I was cruising around this one good illusion site, and found one that I refuse to believe.  Ya know how some illusions look like they're moving... but you can step back and see, "Oh hey, it's just a stationary image,"  or some have perspective tricks, but when you look at it for another minute, you see, "Ohh, I can see now, the two lines ARE the same size!..."?  Well, I cannot do that to this image.  I know it's correct.  I brought it into Photoshop and saw; yes, they are indeed the same shade of grey.  But no matter what I do, I cannot train my eyes to see them as the same shade.  

I've therefore concluded the following image is made by the devil and it should be burned.

5 comments:

Mike Liuzzi said...

Get the fuck

Jason said...

They are obviously the same shade of gray... A is just darker... duh

Dan Liuzzi said...

J, I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Mike Liuzzi said...

Yea Jay your comment makes no sense. If they were the same shade, then A wouldn't be darker. It would be...the same.

Becky said...

Thank you for giving me something to occupy my day. But I still can't see it.