Thursday, July 17, 2008

Since we're posting videos...

Only Becky will find this interesting, but indulge me.

Last night on So You Think You Can Dance, they did the first ever Pas De Deux, and it kicked ass. For those unfamiliar with ballet/modern, a pas de deux means step of two, duet basically. But specifically defining the dance as a pas de deux implies extreme difficulty in technique and extension/partnering. And it was choreographed by none other than Desmond Richardson!! Google him, he's a huge name in the dance world.

Watch it, it's pretty amazing. I wish I could dance like that! And having that body wouldn't be so bad either.

2 comments:

Dan Liuzzi said...

So, I tried really hard to watch and appreciate this for you, but I couldn't. I think you're right, Becky may be the only one that will care.

But I tried!!

Becky said...

This was freaking fantastic. I could watch it again and again (and now thanks to your post, I really can watch it again and again because I already deleted it from my DVR).