Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Blast Billiards


For a very addictive game to pass the time, I recommend playing some Blast Billiards. Not only is it a simple game to play (Manuever the Cue with your mouse, click and hold to power your shot, release to shoot), but trying to beat your previous high score becomes addictive.
Shoot the cue ball into a pocket and it causes an explosion and your run is over. Level 3 and up, disturb the dynamite and the game is also over.


Besides the explosion, there isn't much flashy or too intricate about this game. If you like playing Billiards or not, this game is worth a shot. I find myself losing a lot of time playing this game. It's great to play while unwinding from a hard day of work, or during your lunch break at work. You can really burn anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours playing this game. There are tournament modes available, but you need to be a registered member at eBaumsworld. There's really no need to do so, as the high score is always posted at the top. (It's been 3550 for a month or so now.

My Personal High Score is 2117. What's yours?

1 comment:

Dan Liuzzi said...

I got 269, then the site was blocked (I'm at work). D'oh.